1. Never name a pig you plan to eat.
2. Keep skunks and gossipers at a distance.
3. Life is simpler when you plow around the stumps.
4. A bumble bee is faster than a John Deere tractor.
5. Trouble with a milk cow is... she won't stay milked.
6. Don't skinny dip with snapping turtles.
7. Teachers, Moms, and hoot owls sleep with one eye open.
8. It don't take a very big person to carry a grudge.
9. You can't unsay a cruel remark.
10. Every path has some puddles.
11. Don't wrestle with pigs. You'll get all muddy, and the pigs'll love it.
12. The best sermons are lived, not preached.
13. Most of the stuff people worry about never happens.
14. The early bird gets the worm. But... the second mouse gets the cheese!.