About Children's Miracle Network
The Children's Miracle Network (CMN) holds a special place in Steve and Tracie's hearts. Steve served on the Amarillo CMN Board of Directors from 2002 to 2008.
“The mission of Children’s Miracle Network is to generate funds and awareness programs for the benefit ofchildren and its member hospitals.” One hundred percent of the funds raised are used to help children in the High Plains Region.
Children's Miracle Network is the largest children’s charity organization in the United States. Every year, Children's Miracle Network hospitals treat 17 million children for every disease and injury imaginable.
Children's Miracle Network hospitals impact the lives of more children than any other children'sorganization in the world. Children's hospitals provide state-of-the-art care, life-saving research andpreventative education for children 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. There is a Children's MiracleNetwork hospital dedicated to serving children in every community across the United States andCanada. These hospitals are committed to providing the best care for children when they need it.
Amarillo’s Children’s Miracle Network:
• Mission: To help improve the quality of children’s healthcare.
• An international, non-profit organization dedicated to improving the quality of children’s healthcare
• Works to establish premier children’s healthcare facilities at Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals throughout the United States
• Provides funding for pediatric and neonatal equipment, continuing education, and patient services
• 100 percent of the money raised stays local
• 100 percent of donations go to help kids! Not to cover administrative expenses!
How? BSA Health System underwrites the expenses of the local Children’s Miracle Network office.
• In the Amarillo area since 1985
• Serves Amarillo, Texas and the 26 surrounding counties
• Funding from Children’s Miracle Network 2005 was distributed to:
- 180 babies in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- 1,153 babies and children in Pediatrics and 220 babies and children in Pediatrics Intensive Care
- 15 Nurses for continuing education
- Financial grants to 55 families
Copyright (c)2007 & OurChurch.com
Web Hosting and Design by OurChurch.Com | Administrator